- This event has passed.
July 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - July 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The Paciello Group, a specialist digital accessibility consultancy, is looking for people in the Philadelphia, PA area to take part in a compensated research study we’re conducting for a finance company:
When and where
Selected participants will be invited to take part in an individual research interview during the week beginning July 16 at a venue in central Philadelphia near public transportation. Participants will be responsible for their own transportation. The interview will last no more than 90 minutes
Selected participants will receive a $150 gift card as compensation for their time.
What will I be asked to do?
During the interview, we’ll ask you questions related to your banking and finance management experiences, and we may ask you to demonstrate how you use your technology. We won’t ask you to reveal any confidential information. We will video record the interview for research purposes only. The information we gather from the study will be used to improve banking and finance management for people with a range of impairments.
Who qualifies to participate?
We’re looking for 10 people who regularly use technology for banking and finance management, and have impairments that affect how they use a computer, including:
- People who change display colors, for example through high-contrast mode, so they can see web pages more clearly.
- People who enlarge the size of text on web pages to make it easier to read, by using the browser’s zoom or text size settings.
- People who use screen magnification software such as ZoomText or Magnifier.
- People who use screen reader software such as Voiceover, JAWS or NVDA.
- People who do not use a mouse or standard keyboard and rely on other ways to interact with a computer, for example speech input, switch device, specialist keyboard, headwand, or joystick.
How do I apply to participate?
If you’re interested in participating, available during the week of July 16, and meet the study qualifications, we invite you to first complete a short online survey:
If you would like to know more about the project, please contact Shane Paciello: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 207-385-7568.