- This event has passed.
Home Choices Hiring Event
July 5, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Attendant (Floaters)
We will be hiring for the following locations:
- All locations in the surrounding area of the event location
- Must have two years of experience in home care.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate flexibility (float) and work for different consumers throughout the surrounding area.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to deal with differing and difficult personalities on a daily basis. Must have ability to interact with people on all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Consumer Interaction: must be able to maintain positive interactions with consumers, their families and Attendants. Must uphold the Independent Living Philosophy.
- Appropriate confidentiality of consumer information is required at all times.
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for us to find a large amount of qualified and dedicated personnel. Hiring is a human process and we would like to meet you in person, to see if you’re a fit!
What to Expect
Please note that qualified candidates will be interviewed in the order in which they arrive and sign-in. Please bring a valid photo ID and any License or Certificate you may have. The entire process including an Interview will last approximately 1-2 hours.
What to wear
Dress code is Business Casual (slacks, button down, blouse, skirt, dress, and professional scrubs will be allowed.)
About the Company
At this time, Liberty Resources Home Choices is seeking energetic individuals with a valid C.N.A license, H.H.A. Certificate and Personal Care Attendants that will be called “Floaters” and are ready and available 7 days a week to serve our Consumers, with minimum notice. We are developing solutions to improve the quality of home care for our consumers because our consumers our the priority. What we do will benefit generations to come and we invite you to join our mission.
We care about each other, our consumers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. We are an agency built on excellence and we have a culture that values growth where all voices are heard.