Help Fight Food Insecurity During COVID-19!
Liberty Resources is thrilled to partner with The City of Philadelphia and the Share Food Program to providing weekly contact-free food deliveries for people with disabilities who cannot get to the city food distribution sites.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks/shifts:
- Unload food and help put into storage/fridges at LRI
- Assembling Food Packages
- Loading Vans
- Providing Contact-Free Deliveries of food to Consumer’s door step
If you can volunteer, please know that we are taking critical steps to preventing the spread of COVID – 19, including:
- Limiting shifts to 10 people so we can practice social distancing
- Staggering volunteers so they stand at least six feet apart while volunteering
- Requiring the use of face masks at all times.
- Cleaning our space with germicidal bleach/disinfectant each day.
If you can help with any of these tasks please click here