- This event has passed.
Information Sessions on Community Health Choices
December 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Liberty Resources is hosting information sessions on Community Health Choices with Pennsylvania Health Law Project
December 10 from 1:00-3:00PM
112 N 8th Street
Wade Blank Rooms 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: 215-634-2000 Ext. 123
Find out what is going to happen to your services when Managed Care takes over on January 1, 2019.
You services will change, and you need to know what to do.
- What is Managed Care?
- How does Managed care affect me and my services?
- How do I pick a Managed Care plan?
- What is Medicare? What is Medicaid?
- Person Centered Planning
- Appeals and Grievances
You should show up if you:
- Are on Medicare and Medicaid and receive attendant services
- Are on Medicaid and have a physical Disability