Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- You have the right to choose your own goals and to decide when they are done.
- You have the right to change your mind about the services you receive and how long they last.
- You have the right to know about all of the services offered by Liberty Resources, and to choose those which are appropriate to you and for which you are eligible.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- You have the right to privacy and confidentiality.
- You have the right to live as you choose in your own home, free from judgment or interference.
- You have the right to make your own decisions.
- You have the right to bring an advocate or support person to all meetings.
- You have the right upon written notification of Liberty Resources, to view your file and to request copies of documents in your file. View the Consumer Grievance Procedure here.
- You are responsible for working toward your goals and for determining the contents of a written plan if you choose to put it in writing.
- You are responsible for scheduling and keeping appointments and for notifying staff if you need to reschedule the time.
- You are responsible to treat the staff of Liberty Resources the same way you wish to be treated.