Quality Management Supervisor
Salary: $50,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year
This position is responsible for providing supervisory support under the oversight of the Director of Quality Management in regulatory compliance and quality improvement within all aspects of programs administered by Liberty Resources, Inc. (LRI) and affiliate organizations. Responsible for analyzing trending and tracking for purposes of quality improvement service delivery identified by programs. Develop regulatory compliance tools with new and existing programs as required; coordinating with LRI and affiliate organizations to monitor provider contracts for adherence to regulatory and programmatic standards; assisting all LRI and affiliate organizations in identifying, monitoring and adhering to all reporting requirements.
- Work with the Director of Quality Management in supervising a Quality Management Team.
- Monitor auditing and compliance schedule of Quality Management Team.
- Assist in orientation trainings related to Quality Management.
- Assist in any auditing needs which include but are not limited to, conducting documentation audits, conducting home visits, conducting operational audits, conducting compliance audits, etc.
- Assist QM Director in ensuring LRI and affiliate organizations’, compliance with all regulatory local, federal, and MCO based requirements identified for home and community-based waiver programs for the purposes of program and individual records maintenance, documentation of services, quality of services rendered, and consumer satisfaction.
- Assist in the development of written policies and procedures for conducting internal and external reviews and development of corrective action plans with LRI and affiliate programs.
- Support the further development of the incident management, complaint and appeals activities throughout LRI and affiliate organizations.
- Coordinate with other departments as required and conduct on-site reviews of LRI contracted providers within required guidelines to ensure the appropriateness and quality services.
- Assist the Training and Organizational Development Department with identifying and developing trainings specifically targeted to correcting compliance findings and improving the quality of services based data and program analysis.
- Monitor data trends and analyze data gathered through various methodologies.
- Communicate data in a manner that is effective and informative.
- Utilize electronic records system and Excel to pull and show data trends and analysis.
- Other work-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree obtained in a human services or related field from an accredited educational facility and three years of directly related work experience in compliance and quality management or service coordination or case management conducting service assessments. Additional relevant work experience and/or personal experience accessing services may substitute for educational experience on a one-to-one year basis. Required to successfully complete resource management training within first 90 days of hire. Excellent communication skills (written and oral), strong organizational and computer skills required. Supervisory and statistical analysis experiences a plus. Personal life experience/history relevant to the position is acceptable as a substitute for education and/or work experiences.