Liberty will be registering people to vote on 9/26!
We’re committed to strengthening our community by getting voters registered for National Voter Registration Day.
We will also be able to look up polling places to see if they are accessible, and if not, locate the nearest accessible polling place. We will also have a mock voting booth for voting ‘practice.’ Please spread the word to all consumers.
National Voter Registration Day
Wade Blank Room A
When you need to register or update your voter registration:
• When you’ll be 18 on or before Election Day
• When you’re a newly naturalized citizen
• When you move, even if just across town
• When you change your name
• When you haven’t voted in a while, in which case your registration may have been removed due to inactivity even though you’re still at the same address