Disability Pride Week June 12-17, 2017
Schedule of events:
- Monday, June 12th: Disability Pride Flag Raising at City Hall at 12pm. View pictures here.
- Wednesday, June 14th: Decorate a flag for the Disability Pride Parade at Liberty Resources at 11am. Free event with optional $7 lunch benefiting ADAPT. View pictures here.
- Thursday, June 15th: City Council proclamation for Disability Pride at City Hall at 10am.
- Friday, June 16th: US showing of Defiant Lives at Prince Theater at 1pm, which is about disability rights activists in the US, UK, and Australia. Tickets are $12 and selling out fast. Purchase them here.
- Saturday, June 17th: Disability Pride Parade, starting at the US Constitution Center at 10am and marching to City Hall. More info here. View photos on our Facebook page here.
See these announcements in sign language by clicking here.