Moved in 2006

LRI relocated its operations from 1341 N. Delaware Ave., its home for 10 years, to 714 Market Street in Center City Philadelphia. In 2008, LRI acquired the building an attempt to generate additional unrestricted revenue. The decline of the real estate market and the decline in revenue generating tenants led LRI to divest itself of this building in 2014.